KETO HEART HEALTHY RECIPES
Keto Heart Healthy is a diet or lifestyle that celebrates low-carb recipes and meals that promote a healthy heart. The section is dedicated to an eating plan that emphasizes recipes that promote heart health. The recipes are:
Keto Heart Healthy
- For those focused on heart health.
- A combination of Clean Keto, Keto-Med, and Keto 2.0.
- Net carbs remain low.
- Focus on foods with healthy fats (Omega-3).
- Eat red meat sparingly and is grass-fed.
- Use grass-fed butter.
- Eat pasture raised eggs.
- Avoid plant oils high in Omega 6
- Low to no alcohol.
- Includes fermented foods.
- Teas high in anti-oxidants, such as Green Tea.
- More fish and seafood as protein sources.
- More plant-based dishes.
- Includes Asian foods
Here you can enjoy recipes from appetizers to desserts and snacks, condiments, seasonings and spices. You’ll discover that you don’t have to forgo flavor in obtaining and maintaining a healthy heart. All Keto Heart Healthy recipes are between 0 to 10 net carbs per serving. The recipes are easy to follow and use ingredients readily available at your local supermarket.
The New York Times posted an article about the benefits of a low-carb diet for heart health. Here is the link:
Can a Low-Carb Diet Help Heart Health?