KETO LAZY FRESH PASTA SALMON
You need to try Keto Lazy Fresh Pasta Salmon is a big part of my Keto lifestyle. I eat it at least once every 2 weeks. It’s such a delicious Keto protein to enjoy.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF SALMON?
Five types of salmon are enjoyed in our culinary repertoire:
- Chinook (also known as King salmon) is native to New Zealand and is considered the best-tasting variety. They have a high-fat content, rich flesh with a silky texture. King is considered the most expensive salmon variety.
- Coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch) are sometimes called silver salmon or “silvers” due to their silver skin. Their flesh is bright red. They possess a delicate flavour and soft texture. While King salmon offers more Omega-3 per gram, Coho is considered one of the best-tasting.
- Pink salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbusha) are the most common Pacific salmon. There are sometimes called humpies or humpback because of the hump they develop on their back when they spawn. They have bright-colored, milky flavour, and delicate texture with low fat. This is the variety normally used in canned versions. However, this variety is also sold fresh, frozen, and smoked. A 14.07 ounce can of pink salmon contains 12 grams of protein.
- Sockeye (Oncorhynchus nerka) salmon possess bright red-orange flesh and offer deep rich flavor. Known as “reds” for their dark flesh.
- Atlantic salmon is commercially farmed. (It is important to note that salmon farming has dramatically improved toward sustainability.) This variety offers a milder flavour and medium-firm texture. It also has a medium fat content.
- Chum salmon (Oncorhynchus keta) is also called a dog due to its dog-like teeth. It is pale to medium-colored and is drier in texture with lower fat content. This variety is usually canned or sold frozen.
HOW DO WE BUY SALMON?
How to you buy salmon for Keto Lazy Fresh Pasta Salmon? When buying salmon, make sure it is MSC certified. This certification ensures the fish is wild, traceable, and sustainable. The bluefish label is only applied to wild fish or seafood from fisheries that have been certified to the MSC Fisheries Standard, a science-based set of requirements for sustainable fishing.
Salmon can be served in a variety of ways and in recipes, depending on how it is cooked. This fatty fish can be pan-fried, baked, barbecued, broiled, poached, cooked in parchment, and cured.
WHAT IS THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF KETO LAZY FRESH PASTA SALMON?
What’s the nutritional value of Keto Lazy Fresh Pasta Salmon? Did you know that consuming two meals per week of fatty fish, such as salmon, can reduce your risk of fatal heart disease by 40%? A 3-ounce serving of salmon provides 1.9 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon is one of the best sources of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. It’s also a great source of protein (3.5 ounces = 22 to 25 grams), vitamin B, potassium, and selenium. Salmon contains the antioxidant Astaxanthinhelp, which helps reduce high blood pressure, improves heart health, helps to prevent diabetes, and aids in decreasing the risk of brain damage due to a stroke.
WHAT IS THE TASTE PROFILE OF KETO LAZY FRESH PASTA SALMON?
What is the predominant taste sensation of Keto Lazy Fresh Pasta Salmon? The predominant sensation of this dish is chemo-sensory (texture) due to the fattiness due to the salmon and coconut cream. The noodles are also dense and chewy adding to the full weight of this dish.
WHAT WINE HARMONIZES WITH KETO LAZY FRESH PASTA SALMON?
What wine harmonizes with Keto Lazy Fresh Pasta Salmon? The predominant sensation of this dish is fattiness due to the fattiness of salmon and coconut cream. Therefore, this dish demands a full-bodied white wine to math. Think buttery Chardonnay.
*Wine Tips: To support your Keto diet or low-carb lifestyle, choose low-carb, low-sugar, and low-alcohol wines that are free of additives and artificial coloring. Include your wine carb macros as part of your meal. Remember, your liver will process alcohol before nutrients, pausing ketone creation and slowing the ketosis process. Your body will also metabolize alcohol as fuel before using food. This can slow fat burning and may cause your body to store carbs, fat, and protein as excess body fat. Alcohol consumption also stimulates the appetite. So, drink low-sugar, low-carb, and low alcohol wines in moderation.
WHAT OTHER KETO LOW-CARB RECIPES CAN I ENJOY?
WHAT IS SHARI MAC’S PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION FOR YOUR KETO LOW-CARB DIET?
I’m a huge fan of the Ninja products. In the past, I’ve gone through a counter-top convection oven every couple of years. This Ninja 1800-watt oven is a work horse! It is a must for me to support my Keto diet. Since buying this Ninja I have not turned on my oven in months! Amazing in the summer! No heat in the kitchen from the traditional oven. I use the air-fryer for all our proteins every day. All my air-fried favorites have less bad saturated fat and therefore fewer calories. I cut chicken breasts in half, horizontally, and air-fry them for 20 minutes. You can set the temperature and timer for all sorts of foods and walk away from the kitchen. The machine will shut off automatically at the right time. My proteins are crispy on the outside and super juicy
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FRESH FENNEL?
HOW DO YOU PREPARE KETO NOODLES?Print